RESERVATION AND CHECK-IN
- The hotel guest who rents a room is obliged to show the reception employee a document with a photo confirming the identity of the guest upon check-in. In the event of refusal to present a document in a way that allows check-in The receptionist is required to refuse to issue the room key.
- The guest personally enters his name and signature in the registration card. At the Guest's request, the Receptionist is obliged to enter the remaining registration details themselves from the identity document.
- For security reasons, all motorized guests are required to provide the vehicle's registration number at check-in. Regardless of whether the vehicle was parked inside or outside the Facility.
- Parking a car on the premises of the Facility is charged at PLN 20 per day.
- The facility is not responsible for any damage or theft of the Guest's car or any items inside it, made by third parties (Article 846 par. 4 of the Civil Code).
- The object may refuse to accept the Guest; rude, aggressive, intoxicated or who grossly violated the Regulations during his previous stay. Has caused damage to the property of the hotel or guests or to the detriment of guests, employees or other persons staying in the facility, or otherwise disturbed the peaceful stay of guests or the facility.
TERMS OF RESERVATION
- The reservation is called guaranteed if a prepayment of min. 30% of the stay value. No down payment may result in the cancellation of the reservation.
- A non-guaranteed reservation is valid until 18.00 on the day of arrival. After 18.00, if you do not arrive at the hotel, the reservation will be automatically canceled. If you intend to arrive later, please inform the reception desk at least by 14.00.
- Making a non-guaranteed reservation is only accepted the day before arrival and does not require a down payment. Cancellation of such a reservation by the Property after 6:00 pm on the planned day of arrival entitles the Property to charge a contractual penalty in the amount of the fee for 1 night stay. This reservation can only be accepted for one room.
- In the event of a reservation being canceled up to 30 days before the start of the stay, the cancellation shall be free of charge. The facility is obliged to return the full amount of the deposit within 21 days.
- In the case of cancellation of a reservation less than 30 days before the date of arrival is associated with the loss of the full amount of the deposit.
- The customer has the right to change the date of stay free of charge, provided that such change is made at least 21 days before the original date of booking. It is possible to make changes to the reservation in the scope of: date of stay or number of people, according to offers and prices in force at the newly selected date.
- In the event of cancellation or postponement of the reservation less than 21 days prior to arrival, we charge a fee for one day.
- Doris SPA reserves the right to refuse changes, if for objective reasons this is not possible. In case of cancellation of stay due to the inability to introduce changes, the Booker is not entitled to a refund of the deposit.