§1 SUBJECT OF REGULATIONS
- The Regulations define the rules for the provision of services, liability and staying on the premises of the Facility and is an integral part of the contract concluded by signing a registration card as well as by making a reservation and / or paying a deposit or the entire amount due for stay in the Facility. By performing the activities listed in the previous sentence, the Guest confirms that he has read and accepts the terms of the Regulations.
- The Regulations apply to all persons staying at Doris SPA.
- The Regulations are available for inspection in the main hall of the Facility, as well as obtainable at the Facility Reception and downloadable from www.dorisspa.pl
§2 HOTEL NIGHT
- A room at Doris SPA is rented for hotel days.
- The hotel day in the rooms lasts from 16:00 on the day of renting to 11:00 the next day. If the Guest does not specify the length of stay when renting the room, it is assumed that the room was rented for one day.
- The wish to extend the stay, beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival, should be reported by the Guest at the Reception desk by 9.00 the day on which the room rental period expires, which, however, does not bind the Facility. Doris SPA will take into account the wish to extend your stay as far as possible.
- The property reserves the right to refuse to extend the Guest's stay in the Facility in the event of non-compliance with the Regulations.
- Staying in the room or leaving things after 11.00 is treated as an extension of stay. In the event that the Guest leaves the room after 11.00 - the Reception computer program will charge a fee for the next day of renting the room at full prices.
- The Guest who rents the room cannot transfer the room to other people, even if the day for which he has paid has not expired.
Information on fees for extending the day is provided by the Reception.
- The fees for extending the hotel day are as follows:
- extension of the hotel day to 14:00 is subject to a fee of 100 PLN,
- extension of the hotel day to 18:00 is PLN 200,
- extension of the hotel day after 18:00 is subject to full payment per night.
§3 RESERVATION AND CHECK-IN
- The hotel guest who rents a room is obliged to show the reception employee a document with a photo confirming the identity of the guest upon check-in. In the event of refusal to present a document in a way that allows check-in The receptionist is required to refuse to issue the room key.
- The guest personally enters his name and signature in the registration card. At the Guest's request, the Receptionist is obliged to enter the remaining registration details themselves from the identity document.
- For security reasons, all motorized guests are required to provide the vehicle's registration number at check-in. Regardless of whether the vehicle was parked inside or outside the Facility.
- Parking a car on the premises of the Facility is charged at PLN 20 per day.
The facility is not responsible for any damage or theft of the Guest's car or any items inside it, made by third parties (Article 846 par. 4 of the Civil Code).
- The object may refuse to accept the Guest; rude, aggressive, intoxicated or who grossly violated the Regulations during his previous stay. Has caused damage to the property of the hotel or guests or to the detriment of guests, employees or other persons staying in the facility, or otherwise disturbed the peaceful stay of guests or the facility.
§4 TERMS OF RESERVATION
- The reservation is called guaranteed if a prepayment of min. 30% of the stay value. No down payment may result in the cancellation of the reservation.
- A non-guaranteed reservation is valid until 18.00 on the day of arrival. After 18.00, if you do not arrive at the hotel, the reservation will be automatically canceled. If you intend to arrive later, please inform the reception desk at least by 14.00.
- Making a non-guaranteed reservation is only accepted the day before arrival and does not require a down payment. Cancellation of such a reservation by the Property after 6:00 pm on the planned day of arrival entitles the Property to charge a contractual penalty in the amount of the fee for 1 night stay. This reservation can only be accepted for one room.
- In the event of a reservation being canceled up to 30 days before the start of the stay, the cancellation shall be free of charge. The facility is obliged to return the full amount of the deposit within 21 days.
- In the case of cancellation of a reservation less than 30 days before the date of arrival is associated with the loss of the full amount of the deposit.
- The customer has the right to change the date of stay free of charge, provided that such change is made at least 21 days before the original date of booking. It is possible to make changes to the reservation in the scope of: date of stay or number of people, according to offers and prices in force at the newly selected date.
- In the event of cancellation or postponement of the reservation less than 21 days prior to arrival, we charge a fee for one day.
- Doris SPA reserves the right to refuse changes, if for objective reasons this is not possible. In case of cancellation of stay due to the inability to introduce changes, the Booker is not entitled to a refund of the deposit.
- The payment for the stay and additional fees (including the spa fee according to the current tariff of the Kołobrzeg City Hall) for guests staying at Doris SPA for the first time and for stays of one day must be made in advance or up to 2 hours from the moment of accommodation.
- In the event of delayed arrival or early departure, no refund will be given for lost meals or other unused services for reasons beyond the control of the Facility.
- Persons not registered in the facility may stay in a hotel room from 9:00 am to 22:00.
- Staying of unregistered persons in the Guest's hotel room after 22.00 is tantamount to the consent of the Guest who rents the room to charge them to the room for a fee. Each person will be accommodated according to the current price of the extra bed for an adult from the price list available at the Reception.
- The property reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards upon check-in for the entire stay and an additional PLN 200 for additional services.
- In the event of cancellation of the Guest during the day, the Facility will not refund the fee for the booked stay.
- The guest has no right to transfer the room he releases to others, even if the period of stay for which he has paid the fee has not expired.
- If the key is lost or damaged, the guest is obliged to cover the costs of replacing the lock, while in the case of a card it is 20 PLN.
- It is forbidden to take dishes, dishes and cutlery out of the catering hall. The property has the right to refuse to continue providing services, without reimbursement, to a person or persons who violated the above rule.
§6 ADDITIONAL SERVICES AND SERVICES
- The facility provides services in accordance with its category and standard.
- In the event of reservations regarding the quality of services, the Guest is asked to immediately submit comments at the reception desk, which will allow employees to respond and improve the standard of services provided.
- The facility is required to provide guests with:
- conditions for full and unfettered rest,
- security of stay, including security of confidentiality of information about the Guest,
- professional and courteous service in the field of all services provided in the Facility,
- cleaning the room and performing the necessary repairs of equipment in the Guest's absence, and only in his presence if he wishes,
one change of linen for every 7 days of stay.
- Additionally, at the Guest's request, the Facility provides the following services free of charge:
- providing information related to stay and travel,
- wake up at the appointed time,
- storing the Guest's luggage in the event of his earlier arrival until the room is prepared for him,
- ordering a taxi.
- Guests have free access to the swimming pool complex and saunas during opening hours.
- For guests staying in the facility with children there is a cot, baby bath and a changing pad (upon prior reservation). The fee for using them is included in the Price List.
§7 GUEST RESPONSIBILITY
- Children under 12 should be under the constant supervision of adults on the premises of the Facility. The children's legal guardians are responsible for the children's behavior, including any damage or injury.
- The Guest bears full financial and legal responsibility for any damage or destruction of the Object's equipment and devices arising from the fault of his or her guests. The equipment price list is attached to the Regulations.
- In case of violation of the provisions of the Regulations, the Facility may refuse to provide services to a person who violates them. Such a person is obliged to immediately comply with the Object's demands, settle payments for previous services, to pay for any damage and to leave the premises of the Object.
- Each time leaving the room, the Guest should, for security reasons, turn off the TV, turn off the light, close the taps, check the closing of doors and windows and close the safe if it stores valuable items or money.
- The property has the statutory lien on items brought by the Guest to the Facility in the event of the Guest being delayed in settling the payment for the stay or failing to settle the payment for the services rendered.
§8 OBJECT RESPONSIBILITY
- The Object's liability for loss or damage of items brought by the Guest to the hotel is governed by the provisions of Art. 846-849 of the Civil Code. Liability is limited if these items are not deposited at the reception.
- The guest should notify the reception about the damage immediately after it is discovered.
- The object is liable for the loss or damage of money, securities, valuables or items of scientific or artistic value only if these items are put into storage for deposit.
- The property reserves the right to refuse to accept items of high value, significant sums of money, items that threaten security, and bulky items exceeding the capacity of deposit.
- The object is not responsible for damage or loss of the vehicle belonging to the guest, objects left in it and live animals regardless of whether these vehicles were parked on the premises of the Facility or the car park in front of the Facility.
§9 RETURN OF ITEMS LEFT
- Personal belongings left by the Guest in the room will be sent to the address indicated by the Guest at his expense.
- In the absence of such an instruction, the Object shall store the above items for a period of three months. Due to their properties, food products will be stored for 24 hours.
§10 NIGHT SILENCE
- There is a curfew in the facility from 22:00 to 7:00 the next day.
- During quiet hours, guests and persons using the Facility's services are obliged to behave in such a way that it does not disturb the peace of other people in any way.
- In the event that, despite requests, the Guest still disturbs the peace of other people, he is obliged to cover the costs of stay for guests whose stay has been disturbed.
- Guests have the right to lodge a complaint if they notice shortcomings in the quality of services provided.
- Complaints should be submitted in writing at the Doris SPA Reception during the stay under pain of nullity.
- Reception accepts all complaints.
- Complaints should be submitted immediately after noticing deficiencies in the standard of services rendered.
§12 ANIMAL STAY
- For an additional fee, the property accepts pets in selected rooms
In the absence of such rooms, pets are not allowed.
- The consent for the animal's stay in the facility is issued by the Reception after having conducted the interview.
- In deciding whether to accept animals (mainly dogs), she will take into account their temperament and training.
- The cost of an animal's stay is PLN 50 / day for a small animal (up to 5 kg), PLN 100 / day - an animal over 5 kg.
Only pets (dogs, cats) can stay in the facility.
- We do not accept dogs considered dangerous or aggressive. Among other breeds: Pitbull, Rottwiler, Doberman, Amstaf, Bulldog, etc.
- Healthy animals with current vaccinations are admitted to the facility.
- The owner of the animal is obliged to lead him tethered and in a muzzle on the site and to immediately remove all impurities left by the animal.
- All damages to the Property of the Facility, or to the property of other Guests, as well as dirt requiring additional staff work, caused by animals will be valued by the Hotel Management and their owners will be charged.
- Animals should be kept in designated rooms. Dogs must be walked on a leash and in a muzzle, under the care of the owner or an authorized person.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring animals to catering outlets and other public places (SPA Center, Play Room) in Doris SPA.
- If the bedding, cover or other equipment in the room where the animal is staying will be dirty (fur, mud) or damaged, the owner is obliged to buy individual items according to the Equipment Price List, which is an attachment to these Regulations.
- The owners are responsible for keeping their pets quiet and not disturbing other guests. In the event of repeated complaints from other Guests or Staff, the Property reserves the right to remove the animal at the expense of the owner.
- All damages to Doris SPA property or other guests' property caused by animals will be evaluated by the Hotel Management and the owners will be charged.
§13 NO SMOKING
- On the premises of the hotel, including - in hotel rooms and on balconies or terraces, in accordance with the Act of 8 April 2010 on the amendment to the Health Protection Act against the consequences of using tobacco and tobacco products and the Act on the State Sanitary Inspection (Journal of Laws No. 81, item 529) - there is a total ban on smoking cigarettes and tobacco products - excluding designated places at Doris SPA (routes by the cafe, in front of the main entrance to the Facility).
- Violation of the ban on smoking cigarettes and tobacco products in a hotel room is tantamount to the consent of the renting guest room to cover the costs of dearomatization of the room in the amount of PLN 1,100.
- For non-compliance with the smoking ban within the Facility, the Reception will charge guests a penalty of PLN 300 net.
§14 SAFETY PROVISIONS
- Due to fire safety, it is forbidden to use heaters and other electrical devices in the hotel rooms and other rooms that are not the equipment of these rooms. The above does not apply to chargers and power supplies for RTV and computer devices.
- In the rooms of the Facility it is not possible to store dangerous goods, weapons and ammunition, flammable materials, explosives or illumination.
§15 ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS
- The guest agrees to the storage and processing of personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (j. Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended) by Doris SPA Sp. J in Kołobrzeg at ul. Kasprowicza 22, 78-100 Kołobrzeg for the purposes necessary to implement the Guest's stay in the facility, use by the Guest of other services provided by the Facility. The guest has the right to inspect their personal data and correct it.
- Acquisition and door-to-door sales as well as gambling activities are prohibited in the Facility.
- In the event of a breach of the provisions of the regulations and violation of the generally applicable rules of social coexistence, the Facility may refuse to continue providing services to the person who violates them. Such a person will be obliged to immediately comply with the requests of the Reception Staff. Settle any overdue payments for previous services, or damage and destruction, and to leave the premises.
- Apart from a slight change of furniture and equipment that does not affect their functionality and safety of use, guests are not allowed to make any changes in the rooms of the Facility and their equipment in the rooms.
Doris SPA staff will be very grateful for your cooperation in complying with these regulations, which is to ensure the comfort and safety of all our guests.